Pages

June 26, 2011

Getting older

June is my favorite month. a month where I was born into the world. I'll turn 17 on June 29th. a year which is the transition from adolescence to adulthood. where I'm also going to college this year that I still don't know where..

Anyway here's my wishlist for my birthday (psstt.. maybe one of you want to give me some present? :P)





Dual Tone Square Cardigan by Retail Therapy
London? eh? Yes I WANT LONDON! 


Dark Navy Waterfall Jacket by Cotton-ink

Chemistrious Blue Skirt by PICNIC
Lightning Flash Swatch by Jeremy Scott
(Source: google.com)


Hot Red Melissa Shoes
(Source: google.com)






"Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years"



*Have a great monday madness all! :D* 


3 comments:

  1. oh my god, i love the shoes and with the blue skirt by picnic :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want london too. thanks for the visit love. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rtp Farra Arisha : Yes indeed thanks for the visit :)

    @Talisha : your welcome Talisha mind to links my blog? Thankyou :*

    ReplyDelete